Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Revision thigh liposuction in Medan

Hello! As you might have guessed, I have already done my calves and ankle liposuction (on the 23rd June) and I plan to post the result of it when I've hit the one month mark as they're still pretty swollen. Before posting an update on my calves and ankles lipo, i figured I should keep an accurate video timeline on my procedures.

You can also check out my thigh transformation case study in Dr. Arthur's website as well:-
https://elixirdevie.com/2018/06/24/patient-no-365-session-1-revision-thighs-liposuction-after-liposuction-in-melbourne/

On his website also has a few hundreds over case studies written by Dr. Arthur himself accompanied with videos. The reason why Dr. Arthur prefers videos over photos is because videos are really really hard to be photoshopped compared to photos which is what other conventional plastic surgery clinics are doing nowadays! This also shows how proud Dr. Arthur is of his masterpieces and that he is confident enough to showcase them to the world wide web as he knows what he is doing! Now, who wouldn't want a surgeon like that?

Anyways, here are the videos of my thigh transformation 2 years ago by Dr. Arthur from Elixir de Vie in Medan!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Revision calves lipo 2nd month update

Hi everyone! It has been 2 months since my revision calves lipo with Dr. Arthur Tjandra of Elixir de Vie. As promised, Im here to give ano...