Monday, June 11, 2018

Liposuction in Medan 2 years later

Hello, I'm back again!

Two years ago (2016), I got thigh liposuction in Medan by Dr. Arthur Tjandra after an unsatisfactory result of whole body liposuction that I got in Melbourne in 2015. Here are my before and after pictures:-



Left picture is the same one that i sent in to Jennifer two years ago when I first found out about Dr. Arthur and sent an enquiry. Note that it was also after my whole body liposuction; you can see the massive amount of fats i still had, yikes!
Middle picture is taken right after thigh liposuction by Dr. Arthur.
Right picture is taken two years later (2018).

As you can see, the overall shape of my thighs largely changed after the surgery - my thighs taper down to the knee forming an inverted triangular shape which is truly what thighs should look like, anatomically speaking, rather than being covered with fats all around. This is also where 3D liposuction comes to play, which is Dr. Arthur's expertise - to ensure evenness around the whole area.

Anyway, I've promised myself to exercise more regularly and not just doing cardio only, but to pick up on weight training. This explains why my thighs now look more toned as seen in the right picture. My weight has largely remained within the same range of the 50s in these two years, give or take the weight gain being muscle weight.

But as you can see, my calves still look the same even after dieting and exercising. I have done calves liposuction in Melbourne back in 2015 as it was part of the whole body liposuction package. My calves still looked very bulky! It is definitely impossible to spot-reduce fats via exercising/dieting and I know that my lower body is generally on the heavier side due to genetics as well.

So I sent in my pictures to Jennifer last month (May 2018) to enquire about calves liposuction. I had an online consultation with Dr. Arthur and he said that he was really happy with the results of my thighs and that I actually do not need calves liposuction. It was really nice and reassuring to know that he isn't the kind of doctor that is pushy and forces you to get cosmetic surgery done like a lot of the doctors out there! But still, I insisted to get calves liposuction as I really did not like the way they looked. ><

I have booked my surgery slot; which is on the 23rd June so I'll be posting again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Revision calves lipo 2nd month update

Hi everyone! It has been 2 months since my revision calves lipo with Dr. Arthur Tjandra of Elixir de Vie. As promised, Im here to give ano...