It has been 2 months since my revision calves lipo with Dr. Arthur Tjandra of Elixir de Vie. As promised, Im here to give another update. By now, the bruising is completely gone. The swelling has subsided as well, although I do see my lower calves and ankles area get swollen after a whole day being on my feet. As Dr. Arthur told me, I wouldn't appreciate the true final results probably after 6 months up to a year. So patience is indeed and shall be a virtue.
Here are some more before and after pics.
Left pic was taken in April 2018, before my calves revision lipo and right pic was taken just a few days back!
My calves are definitely more shapely now and you can clearly see the curvature below my knees, when it was straight on the left pic. It looked so chunky!! Im loving my legs more and more now.
Yes, if you have noticed, both pics are taken in the gym. I've been diligently working out since 2016, lifting weights and doing running. Sure, my thighs seem to have gotten bigger after my thigh lipo with Dr. Arthur in 2016 but the shape still remains. :)
Right now, I am preparing myself for my next revision lipo with Dr. Arthur. Stay tune to see what areas I'm onto next ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment